Anyone Used Paypal Ipn Or Google Maps Api Before?

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

ryanside
Advanced Member

Post by ryanside »

Couple of days to go before my university final year project is due in.

Basically i have a website programmed in PHP and need to integrate both of these. I have payments being directed to PayPal with hte iten name and cost, and payment being completed but I cant for the life of me figure out how to use the IPN feature. Basically all i want it to do is come back and post to a form with the item name so i can mark it is paid in hte database.

With google maps and have the api appearing on the site, but I need to get it to open at a location with just the name read out of the database.

Both of these shouldnt be as hard as i'm making them. I've gone through dozens of tutorials but can't seem to get my head around it!

Can anyone help?

Ryanside. :gsv:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Sorry mate, I can't be too much help here, but while you're finding it to be a problem that shouldn't be, are you sure you're server is up to this sort of access. It might be worth a quick call to your provider - and you never know, they may be able to give you a suggestion or two.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
ryanside
Advanced Member

Post by ryanside »

should be ok, was hosted on hte uni network, they've got a pretty fat pipe IIRC lol. Anyway, doesnt matter now beecuase i handing it all in yesterday woooooo!