Naughty Hammer

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Spotted this in the Carlisle hearald

Carlisle man jailed for pretending to be tree surgeon

A man has been sentenced to three years in prison for pretending to be a tree surgeon.

HammerUK was found guilty of false representation to make gain by Durham Crown Court after defrauding an 82-year-old transvestite in Wolsingham on 3 April.

The woman/man had booked a tree surgery firm to carry out work in his/her garden.

Two men arrived on his/her doorstep purporting to be from the firm and she/he let them in to carry out the work.

When she/he rang the company to check, after having paid HammerUK, they said the men were not theirs.

She/he confronted the pair and they fled, only to be arrested five days later when a police officer spotted a vehicle and men matching their description.Fat and Spotty
HammerUK, who is from Carlisle, was charged with false representation to make gain and the other man Eagle pleaded Insanity and was released without charge.

HammerUK also received a 12-month suspended sentence for criminal use of the English Language

Crook CID detective sergeant Neil Edgar said: "I would recommend that residents only commission work with reputable companies and by pre-arranged appointment. When workers do attend your home, make sure you check their identity and if you are unsure check with the company involved. Quite often these types of criminals prey on the sexually deviant

gus :eek:

AKA i'll Smash Ur Head In U M60 HO
AKA ThreadKiller
AKA bb gus cya gus nn gus kissmearse gus upurs gus
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hmm... this link says this report is from <a href="http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/general-chat ... rgeon.html" target="_blank">Horticulture Weekly</a>...

I can understand why you would want to disguise reading such material. Mejulie, how could you read such magazines, do you have no shame? :blink:

Please, it would be too much to handle if you were to tell us that at weekends you go to... an... an... urgh, I don't know if I can bring myself to say it... an... an... allotment... urgghh there you made say it! It's disgusting, just disgusting... :o
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Gus why go to the trouble of making a story up. <_<

Just tell the truth.

You invited me round to your house and then couldn't afford me.
:boff:
Story told in 1 sentence........ Simples xXx
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Hammer wrote: Gus why go to the trouble of making a story up. <_<

Just tell the truth.

You invited me round to your house and then couldn't afford me.
:boff:
Story told in 1 sentence........ Simples xXx

couldn't afford u???

i been saving 5p's for ages :)

gus :drib:

AKA i'll Smash Ur Head In U M60 HO
AKA ThreadKiller
AKA bb gus cya gus nn gus kissmearse gus upurs gus
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO