Learning C++

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

As part of my foray into systems analysis I learned a few programming languages, some old and some new.
One language I never got around to was C++, and if any are interested I found this brilliant series of YouTube videos that delve into the realms of C++.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ant ... 30FDCE7CE0" target="_blank">This guy knows how to teach C++.</a>

The early videos are really, really simplified. So if you're already familiar with the principles and terminology of programming you may want to skip a few videos.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
ryanside
Advanced Member

Post by ryanside »

I've learnt a few languages from uni, I quite enjoy programming from time to time, particularly the problem solving aspect.

VB is still the one for me though, making a macro which does your work for you, and then don't tell anyone you've done it. Frees up a lot of browsing time at work!
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I'm working on a program called WOPR at the mo... when it's finished you can dial in and have a go if you like... ;)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...