Drugs

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I've been hearing now and again references to a drug that kids are able to legally obtain. Anything I hear of it always seems to be the at the back-end of a news report, so I don't know what it's called.

I've never taken any kind of 'recreational' drug, but I've seen their effects. It's spine chilling to think there are actually 'recreational' drugs younger ones (and older ones!) can get legally.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Yeah, there was mephadrone which is based on 'E' (MDMA) they just change the chemical compound enough to get round the law. Of course Kids here that it is legal and think that it's safe. I agree very worrying.

Of course there always has been these 'Legal Highs' when I was a kid you could buy them from a hippy shop. But nothing like what is on the market now.
Rasputin

ImageImage
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

meow meow ? bites by all accounts.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

andrew wrote: meow meow ? bites by all accounts.
Woah... :blink:

See kids... this is what they do to you... a clinical case of paranoid delusions symptomatic of the use of cannabis. This guy is well on the way to a life of victim in perpetuity. He will see a dog and automatically assume it's going to chase him, or means him harm. Riddled with self-doubt, always reliving the torments of his past because that is all he can see for his future, all dogs are out to get just him, and him alone... emotionally stunted, getting past that barrier will be difficult, though not impossible.

Anything said will be translated as an assault on his character, he walks about assuming his fur is out of place, his tail isn't as straight as it should be. He will deny himself interaction in the fear that his 'true' self, or his perception of himself, will be exposed. Yet, the reality is, we know he's not really a cat, we know he has no reason to fear us as we only want the best for him.

Andrew, 8 out of 10 people really like you, we will do our utmost to understand and be considerate of your fur-ball moments... Why? Well, no other clan would. We are :gsv:

Andrew, welcome to :gsv: therapy time... please make yourself comfortable, and whenever you like please tell us about your first tree climb... the one where you thought you couldn't get down again after venturing into how high you could get... :unsure:

:D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Claw you're an absolute gem, had me really confused, now im just confused...... oops said too much now Trig will jump on the confused thing!