Hi!

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Big_Bushy_beard

Post by Big_Bushy_beard »

Just thought I'd pop on here and introduce myself. Played with some of you on BC2 lately (with varying degrees of success) and you all appear to be a good larf!

About me, well I'm 32, 6'1", starsign is Cancer, non-smoker, I like long walks in the country and bike riding. The Lake District is my favourite place for hols. If its Sci-fi I like it! Interested in girls of all shapes & sizes as long as you enjoy walking. Must be a good ............

Crap, wrong forum. :whis:

See you guys out there!!

Bushy (Dave)
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

Lo matey..... I haven't got BC2 yet, although when I do, everyone will be better than me (as ever)

Wilkommen to ze forums!
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Lo Bushy m8

Good to hear you in TS tonight
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Big_Bushy_Beard wrote: About me, well I'm 32, 6'1", starsign is Cancer, non-smoker, I like long walks in the country and bike riding. The Lake District is my favourite place for hols. If its Sci-fi I like it! Interested in girls of all shapes & sizes as long as you enjoy walking. Must be a good ............
Well... you have got Hammer's and Mejulie's attention... :blink:

You have got to be one of the craftiest players I've come across on BC2... good games Beard m8 :2t:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Hi Bushy I'm all ears :bk:
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Welcome m8e, don't let hammer scare you, he's cute and cuddly really :P
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: Welcome m8e, don't let hammer scare you, he's cute and cuddly really :P
I've seen no evidence to support that fact :P

Welcome to the mad house beard m8 :)
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Hammer wrote: Hi Bushy I'm all ears :bk:
Oh yeh you are as well..perhaps a change of name is advisable...how about Spock :2t:

Gus
aka i'll smash ur head in u M60 Ho

AKA i'll Smash Ur Head In U M60 HO
AKA ThreadKiller
AKA bb gus cya gus nn gus kissmearse gus upurs gus
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Big_Bushy_Beard wrote: Just thought I'd pop on here and introduce myself. Played with some of you on BC2 lately (with varying degrees of success) and you all appear to be a good larf!

About me, well I'm 32, 6'1", starsign is Cancer, non-smoker, I like long walks in the country and bike riding. The Lake District is my favourite place for hols. If its Sci-fi I like it! Interested in girls of all shapes & sizes as long as you enjoy walking. Must be a good ............

Crap, wrong forum. :whis:

See you guys out there!!

Bushy (Dave)
Hi Dave
Nice to have some polite people on the forums for a change.GSV always looking to improve the manners of some of it's members.myself .i'm known for my considerate,well behaved manners on TS.you won't hear any swearing or lying from me,unlike some of the less well behaved members,who will remain nameless.
so anyway Hammer and Megazone BEHAVE yourselves.

Gus
aka i'll smash your head in u M60 Ho

ps watch out for DOVE FROM ABOVE9u know who u r)

AKA i'll Smash Ur Head In U M60 HO
AKA ThreadKiller
AKA bb gus cya gus nn gus kissmearse gus upurs gus
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Hi Bushy good to some more people on hope you find find us all cheerful (well most of the time if we ain't moaning) :whis:
M60 Ho wrote: .you won't hear any swearing or lying from me,unlike some of the less well behaved members,who will remain nameless.
so anyway Hammer and Megazone BEHAVE yourselves.

Gus
aka i'll smash your head in u M60 Ho

ps watch out for DOVE FROM ABOVE9u know who u r)

M60 Ho
Actually Ive Gone upmarket, With the name change its just Mega now :fish:

So you can call me Mega S___T, Mega Hacker, Mega Cheater, even Mega i'll smash your head in u Bunny Hopping Git ect ect :mm2:
Last edited by Mega on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Mega wrote: Hi Bushy good to some more people on hope you find find us all cheerful (well most of the time if we ain't moaning) :whis:
M60 Ho
Actually Ive Gone upmarket, With the name change its just Mega now :fish:

So you can call me Mega S___T, Mega Hacker, Mega Cheater, even Mega i'll smash your head in u Bunny Hopping Git ect ect :mm2:
You missed MegaTK, MegaMoan, MegaMouth... but the favourite has got to be MegaFun. :lol:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...